4 Advantages of Using Laser Cutters
The metal fabrication process has advanced over the decades, allowing for more precise and intricate shapes to be cut and assembled with efficiency and relative ease. The latest and greatest in metal-cutting equipment is the laser cutter. Laser cutting in Toronto offers more benefits as opposed to more traditional cutting equipment and methods. Today we’ll go through a few of the advantages to using a laser cutter for your next project!
Advantage 1: Laser Cutters Cuts Intricate Shapes and Small Holes Effectively and Efficiently
- The modern laser cutter is capable of cutting shapes and small holes quickly and effectively
- The laser cutter is able to achieve such precision due to its specificity when it comes to focus, wherein the laser (a highly concentrated narrow beam of light) can be focused to your exact specifications – ensuring virtually perfect cuts every time
Advantage 2: Laser Cutters Ensure Accuracy and Precision
- If your project requires accuracy and precision in its execution, you can rest assured that laser cutting in Toronto is more than capable of meeting your project’s requirements
- Laser cutting has a margin of error within 1.0 mm – making it no wonder that laser cutters are capable of accuracy and precision assurance every time
Advantage 3: Laser Cutters Usually Do Not Require Further Finishing
- Laser cutters allow for a relatively polished surface once a shape is cut
- This occurs in the laser cutting process when the concentrated beam of light melts or burns unwanted materials or sharp edges – leaving behind smooth surfaces and/or edges
Advantage 4: Laser Cutters Allow for Clean Working Spaces
- During the laser cutting process, the laser guides its beam as required – melting everything in its direct path
- The result is little to no waste compared to more conventional methods which result in more debris or extra material being left behind
Choose Metal Tronics for Your Next Project!
If you’re thinking about opting for laser cutting in Toronto for your next project, consider using the laser cutting services provided by Metal Tronic. Our experienced professionals maintain a higher level of precision, accuracy, and quality every time.
Our fully automated Mitsubishi CO2 laser makes us one of the most competitive laser cutting companies in Toronto and across the GTA. Contact us today for your next project, we’d love to bring your design to life!